Sunday, June 7, 2015

April Flowers

April found me working on flowers. Wow what a surprise, right?

I had a custom order to fill for 7 crochet hooks. I love how they turned out. And so did the customer! Her review read "The workmanship is excellent. The colors and designs are terrific. Very comfortable to use." I love it when my customers are happy with their purchase. Yay!


Next, I decided to try something new. Plant stakes! I made 3 sets of these whimsical flowers. A great way to add some color to your green, non-flowering plants. Or arrange them in a vase for a bouquet that never dies!




I even tried my hand at flower sculpting.



I love the lily the best! In the end though I decided not to use it. It was going to be just a bit too fragile. But the poppies passed the test and so did the roses! Here is where they ended up. A flower vase given as a birthday present. I was told that Nana was very pleased! Another yay!




So there you have it. Three very different projects. Three very different styles and applications. But all of them blooming with color!

If you know someone who would enjoy receiving a flowering gift that never fades, let me know. I would love to help you out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Embossing Folders and Polymer Clay Buttons

I have been so busy with some big (well, big for me anyway) custom orders the past few weeks that I haven't had time to play. But all of...