Saturday, July 14, 2012

No. 4

It's been 5 weeks now and bead challenge number 4 is done!

Lulu, from Divine Lulu Creations, wanted to see what I could come up with using dolphins as my theme! This is what she said, and I quote, "How about dolphins? It's almost summer and they're so happy and beautiful!"

Well Lulu, how did I do?  Looking at this little guy makes me happy!  But you know what they say about beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder.  It's hard to capture the true colors and depth of these beads in pictures. They look much better in person, all glittery and shiny!


I'm picturing these made into a ceiling fan pull.  How cute would that be in a little girls bedroom?  Add a few sparkly crystals.... hmmm. Maybe.  I won't do anything else with these for now because I have to focus on my next project.  Snake beads.  I'm really going to have to switch gears for that. Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. These turned out SO super duper cute, they're so vivid and colorful. I really can't wait to see what you do with them, whatever it is is going to be stunning! You're such a beautiful artist!

    ReplyDelete

Embossing Folders and Polymer Clay Buttons

I have been so busy with some big (well, big for me anyway) custom orders the past few weeks that I haven't had time to play. But all of...