Sunday, February 10, 2013

Jewelry for Your Hair

Yep, I'm at it again. Exploring something new, playing around with an idea. Seems I have craft ADD. Jumping from one thing to another, sometimes never looking back.

So what am I doing now? Beaded ponytail holders!  I don't even know where this idea came from or why I'm all of a sudden possessed with this thought. But once an idea is in my head I just have to go along with it. So here is what I've made so far.
This was the first one, made with some of my older beads I found in my stash!

More old beads I've had around for some time! I finally found a use for them.

I just made these beads especially for this project.

I think I will keep this one for myself!

This is a prototype. Think I will wear it as a trial since it's the first one.

I hope to have some of these listed before warm weather gets here. Summer is the perfect time to wear a ponytail. So why not pull your hair up with a stylish, one of a kind ponytail holder! They aren't just for little girls.

2 comments:

  1. These are gonna be a great hit!! Really like them...and I so know what you mean about getting an idea stuck in your head and going with it! Good for you Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete

Embossing Folders and Polymer Clay Buttons

I have been so busy with some big (well, big for me anyway) custom orders the past few weeks that I haven't had time to play. But all of...