Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fall Colors

It's 11/12/13. I just love dates like this!  I guess I'm a numbers geek. But anyway.....since it's November I decided to take a walk around my yard looking for signs of Fall. Besides, it's supposed to be cold tomorrow so I wanted to take advantage of today's weather.  I'll get back in the "studio" tomorrow.

Beautiful blue skies.
Lantana is still blooming and the butterflies love it!
My Bradford Pear tree is just starting to show some color.
red leaf, brown pine needles, green grass
The Nandina bush has loads of red berries.
There are still a few yellow leaves on my Crepe Myrtle tree.
Leia enjoying the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Embossing Folders and Polymer Clay Buttons

I have been so busy with some big (well, big for me anyway) custom orders the past few weeks that I haven't had time to play. But all of...