Friday, November 16, 2012

National Button Day

Yep, it's finally here.....November 16........National Button Day!!!!

What?  You mean you haven't been looking forward to this day all year?

Well, to be honest, me either.  I didn't even know there was a National Button Day. But it's true and today's the day!!!

So, button lovers and button collectors everywhere rejoice! This day only comes once a year. And in honor of this special day I will share with you some of my very own handmade polymer clay buttons. Enjoy!









Make sure to stop by my Etsy shop to see what's available.  I'm always adding something new!  Hope you have a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Embossing Folders and Polymer Clay Buttons

I have been so busy with some big (well, big for me anyway) custom orders the past few weeks that I haven't had time to play. But all of...