Friday, June 19, 2015

National Martini Day

These days it seems like there is a day set aside for just about everything. Have you ever heard of some of these:  National Donald Duck Day, National Hazelnut Cake Day, National Go Barefoot Day.....the list goes on and on!  Take a look at the list of National holidays for yourself, you just might want to celebrate a few.

But today, June 19, is National Martini Day.

A few years ago I covered a set of martini glasses which both sold. Knowing this, my sisters gave me a couple..... almost a year ago.....thinking I could make some more. I guess I was just needing the inspiration to do it. Well, today was the day!





So, raise your glass and say a toast for such nonsense holidays like today...at least they can inspire me to be creative!

If you would like to be the owner of this glass I invite you to take a look in my Etsy shop. Or if you want a custom one done in another color scheme contact me. I would love to create it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Embossing Folders and Polymer Clay Buttons

I have been so busy with some big (well, big for me anyway) custom orders the past few weeks that I haven't had time to play. But all of...